Clinical Care or Reports: Why instruct us?
We have a very strong clinically lead team who have influenced socket design and its teaching in the UK. Our approach and care is individual and we are at the forefront with our experience in new and emerging technology.
For high activity individuals ProActive have, for two Paralympic cycles, worked closely with UK Sport, EIS and British Athletics and provided prosthesis for many elite level athletes. In the current cycle we are proud to be the “provider of choice” for 5 athletes competing in Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020.
ProActive Prosthetics is an “independent clinic” therefore can choose what is best for each individual patient.
- Over 20 years of “clinical” experience.
- Client case load is 97% trauma therefore we have significant experience in advanced rehabilitation and prosthetic provision.
- More than 95% of patients we see are referred by personal recommendation.
- We were the first company to offer multidisciplinary rehabilitation in the private and independent sector at Unsted Park Rehabilitation Hospital in 1995.
- Expert Reports (treatment or legal)
- Our clinicians have a clinical background having worked as Prosthetists or Orthotists in senior posts; their day to day exposure working with patients in an independent environment provides a strong basis for reporting and providing expert opinions based on clinical experience.
- A clinical team with experience and clinical background in prosthetics Orthotics, Physio and Occupational therapy.
- Practical experience in fitting cutting edge technology (over 50 patients fitted with microprocessor knee controls).
- Publications and papers presented nationally and internationally.
- Advice from immediate needs to lifelong care.